Follow me on Twitter @revbrock

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Work on Catechesis as Discipleship

I've completed a draft of my Biblical and Theological Foundation Paper that serves as a chapter in my final Doctor of Ministry Project writeup. My most recent post about the Christianity Today project on an evangelical catechism got me thinking about sharing my work on this blog, and I think I'll do so. The sections that I'll post are academic in nature and heavily footnoted, but if you'd care to read what I've worked on to make my case for a program of local Baptist church catechesis, then by all means read away!

I'll try to keep the sections labeled consecutively as they appear in the paper. Also, please keep in mind that this a rough draft. There will probably be typos and footnote errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment